Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bombfell Gear Review: Wool and Leather Varsity Jacket from Standard Issue



My Black on Black Leather and Wool Varsity Jacket from Standard Issue. This bad boy is nice and snug. I got it at the right size because you can only wear certain types of clothes bigger than usual. And I am currently on a grown man move to where all my clothes are going to be of size. I love it because it is day to day wear and it's not to out there. It's an urban look and I love it! If you are interested in just going out to get this jacket the cost is $187. I hope you like it!


One of my many reviews that I will be doing on Bombfell Boxes. Gentiles, don't sleep on these people they do put together a mean box once a month on request. 

https://bombfell.com/?rc=55743AlQDn
      

No comments:

Post a Comment