Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kendrick Lamars New Album Cover


I have been a big fan of Kendrick Lamar's work. What really lead me to believe that this young man has what it takes is when he teamed up with Drake to do Anytime, a track that samples Janet Jackson Anytime Anywhere from back in the days. Kendrick has shown me that he has the lyrical style and content that it takes and the vision to go ahead and lead todays generation of music into a greater place than it is now. 

I know my words are just a repeating factor but I really do wish that he and School Boy Q help bring these new acts a guiding light. Some of these acts to me are not artists as they proclaim themselves. They are people who tend to want the fortune and fame that goes along with it. School needs to be in session!

No comments:

Post a Comment